Apprentice Chef - Pretoria HotelPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Oct 2019
- Riverland & Murray Mallee
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
This apprenticeship is with Career Employment Group (CEG) placed at the Pretoria Hotel as the Host Employer.
The Pretoria Hotel enjoys an enviable location on the banks of the River Murray in Mannum with uninterrupted views of the river from the main Bar & Bistro and the lawns between. Including a 250 seat Bistro and balcony, private function room, licensed lawn area on the riverbanks, Sip n Save bottleshop with underground wine cellar, TAB and Gaming facilities plus regular entertainment - the Pretoria has it all.
The Pretoria's menu features plenty to tempt the taste buds and challenge the cooking expertise of apprentices at the same time. There's plenty to learn about the food industry here for eager and enthusiastic applicants.
Any of the following will be seen as desirable for applicants:
- Previous experience in the food service industry
- Previous certificate level commercial cookery training
- Exceptional hygiene and cleaning practices
- Some knowledge of relevant food safety requirements
- An organised approach to their previous employment
- A hands on approach and "can do" attitude
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Why do you want to become a chef?