Food, Beverage, Gaming and RP Staff - Pretoria HotelPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Oct 2019
- Riverland & Murray Mallee
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Food, Beverage, Gaming and RP
The Pretoria Hotel enjoys and enviable location on the banks of the River Murray in Mannum with uninterrupted views of the river from the main Bar & Bistro and the lawns between. Including a Sip n Save bottleshop, TAB and Gaming facilities plus regular entertainment - the Pretoria has it all.
The Pretoria has had a complete face lift with all parts of the hotel upgraded, including a new Gaming room, Function room, main Bistro and Bottleshop complete with red wine cellar.
We are seeking the services of an experienced and enthusiastic Hospitality All-Rounder with exceptional presentation standards and an outgoing personality to join the team in a casual position working across all departments.
Ideally applicants will:
- Have previous experience in a Hotel, Café or Restaurant environment
- Hold a current Gaming and RP licence
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Have good bar, food and gaming service skills
- Have existing coffee making skills
- Have a friendly, welcoming personality
- Be well presented
- Display excellent communication skills
- Be able to work various shifts inc. nights and weekends
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bartender?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Do you hold a current Gaming and RP badge?