Advertiser: Momentum CollectiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Oct 2019
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- $35 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Housing & Homelessness Services
Would you like to make a real difference in people’s lives? If so, come and join the team at Momentum Collective.
Momentum Collective is a registered charity and not-for-profit community services organisation. We operate an integrated suite of programs to help vulnerable and disadvantaged people get a roof, a job and to live a better life.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with a genuine desire to help our clients. You will have experience working with those with complex needs or experience social disadvantage. You will also have excellent organisational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
Working with Momentum means you’ll be part of an organisation which creates positive and lasting change in people’s lives
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position you’ll deliver general property and tenancy management services to a small portfolio of properties located in the Coffs Harbour and Clarence Valley LGAs. You will be responsible for tenant debtor management (including vacated debts) for all Momentum Collective-managed properties located from Coffs Harbour to Tweed Heads. This position is based in Grafton.
Join our team – we are committed to our values, we celebrate success and we encourage innovation and sharing of new ideas.
The successful candidate will have:
- Cert IV in Community Services, Cert IV Property Services or other relevant qualification and/or equivalent industry experience
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in tenancy and/or property management
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with challenging client behaviours
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds, including people from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively in partnership with local community and welfare services, tenant advocates and support service providers
- Current Driver’s Licence
Interested in this position?
Please visit our website, www.mymomentum.org.au to view the position description.
- We welcome and invite Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply
- Appointment to this position will require a satisfactory police check clearance
- To be eligible for this position, you must have the legal right to work in Australia
Please click the “Apply” button or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the job title and your name in the email subject area
For Enquiries: please contact Amanda on 0448051425
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work and pay our respects to their elders past and present.