- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
About our Company
Tutt Bryant Equipment is the largest multi franchised earthmoving equipment & crane Distributor Company across Australia. It is a part of the Tutt Bryant Group Limited that can be traced back to 1938, with its name long associated with quality, excellence and professionalism in the construction and heavy equipment industry. Today it is a diverse construction equipment sales and industrial hire service provider in Australia that conducts its operations nationally.
About the Role
We have a new opportunity for a National Customer Relations Officer to join our National Services Support Team, working within our Sydney-based Head Office. In this role you will use your computer literacy skills to maintain several manufactures web based sites to administer the remote monitoring sites for potential technical issues, servicing opportunities and product maintenance & assist Customers in utilizing these sites potential . Using your strong communication and negotiation skills, you will provide Branch level support on identified remote monitoring issues, product campaign information and oil analysis alerts to teams within the regions that machines are working. You will be naturally customer centric and committed to maintaining and improving Customer satisfaction through Branch updates & Customer follow up as issues arise & are resolved.
- Assist Branches with alerting product concerns on individual Customer equipment.
- Provide machine monitoring website support, to Branches & also directly to Customers.
- Coordinate early recognition of alerts and quick resolution of identified concerns.
- Remote administer of fleet management systems and telematics devices.
- Maintain machine location and control technologies.
- Oversee safety detection systems (primarily assist customers with Geo Fence setups)
- Distribute and report on manufacture field bulletins & campaign's
- Follow up new customers & conduct Customer service survey.
- Other technologies supporting our Customers success
The role will need to stay abreast of developments in technology products and solutions, in a rapidly developing on site machine communications.
What You'll Need to Join Our Team
You will be motivated and team oriented. You'll also:
- Have a sound understanding of (preferably with experience in) Field Service Department operations.
- Have a high level of problem solving and some diagnostic understanding on earth moving vehicles.
- Possess strong product knowledge and a desire to resolve product concerns.
- Be customer service focused.
- Preferably hold/possess appropriate post trade qualifications, be it a qualified plant/motor mechanic or auto electrician
- Have a solid understanding of Service and Warranty campaign policies and procedures.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office including Outlook.
- Knowledge of Business Management software will be highly regarded.
What We Offer
At Tutt Bryant Equipment you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and develop your potential.
We will provide you with the tools you need to enable your success as our National Customer Relations Officer including a mobile phone and laptop.
Additionally, Tutt Bryant Equipment offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?