Experienced Wait Person
Advertiser: Vanessa Pollock ConsultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Great hourly rate + weekends off!
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Here's your chance to be a part of something really special and... enjoy WEEKENDS OFF. Our client is seeking a professional wait person to join the dedicated team at a highly regarded Brisbane restaurant.
The position we are looking to fill is a casual role offering approximately 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a mix of lunch and dinner shifts.
This role offers:
- Weekends off to spend with friends and family!
- Excellent hourly rate
- A venue to be really proud of that provides fabulous food, wine and service
If you consider yourself to have the following attributes, don't waste any time and apply now!
- Must have at least 2 years experience working in a section in an a la carte restaurant
- Must have formal wine service experience
- A strong sense of customer service
- Pride of appearance and a professional, 'can do' attitude
- Solid wine knowledge will be a distinct advantage
- Good food knowledge
- A happy, welcoming and friendly persona
- Confident, energetic and hardworking
- Loyal, trustworthy and reliable
- Fast and motivated with a fabulous work ethic
- A sensational smile!
Applications will only be accepted through Seek. Get in quick to secure your role in this fabulous restaurant.
All applications will be forwarded to the venue so they can make contact with you directly. Good luck!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have serving experience within a fine dining restaurant?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- When are you available to start?
- What is the suburb or postcode where you currently live?
- We are only accepting applications from professional waitstaff experienced with formal wine service - how many years of formal wine service do you have?