Accounts Payable Officer
Advertiser: LeasePLUS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
Who we are
The LeasePLUS Group is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in the supply and management of financial services, salary packaging and novated leasing products. Innovation underpins all that we do, and our diverse businesses, strong reputation and leading technology ensure our continuous growth and success.
About the role
We are looking for a smart, committed and motivated team player who enjoys working in a high pressure environment and thrives on quick decision making.
Working in a successful Finance team, and reporting to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- High volume invoice processing
- Matching and coding of invoices
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Follow up with customers and supplier including problem resolution
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
You will have significant experience in a high-volume Accounts environment. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- A flexible and approachable demeanour
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s on offer?
- Permanent opportunity - full-time hours
- Join a successful, high-performing team
This is a rare opportunity to secure a challenging Accounts Payable role. If you enjoy working in a high-volume environment and want to continue to develop your career as an Accounts Payable professional, then this is a great role for you.
If this sounds like your new role, apply now to submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts payable officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?