Sanitation Driver/LabourerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Dec 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Other
TFH is a privately owned and operated business - currently located in Ingleburn. In early 2020 we will be moving to new state of the art premises at Chipping Norton. We have been in operation for over 30 years and are considered market leaders in the construction/hire/event industries.
A successful business we are major sponsors of the Manly Sea Eagles and also the Cronulla Sharks.
About the Role
In order to meet both the current and future needs of the Sanitation Division we are seeking to employ drivers with MR licences to deliver/clean and service portable toilets within the Greater Sydney Region.
Experience in sanitation services would be a definite advantage. This job will include both driving and in yard labouring.
The position reports to the Sydney Sanitation Manager and to the Sanitation Yard Coordinator.
Applicants will require a minimum:
- MR license with Experience driving MR.
- Forklift License
- White Card
Minimum of 38 hours per week - Monday to Friday with an expectation of working some weekends especially during our Event period which runs from September to May.
We are seeking RELIABLE applicants for an IMMEDIATE start!
If you fit the above criteria and are seeking stable employment with a growing company, click the APPLY button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?