UX-UI Web Designer (Designer)
Advertiser: Box+DiceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
This is an opportunity to become a part of an innovative business that is doing some amazing things. Based at our Head office in Albert Park, this is a fast-paced role and an opportunity to work closely with our leadership team.
We are continuing to expand our business and are now looking to recruit a passionate UX-UI Designer who can be part of our continued successful growth. This full-time permanent position requires an experienced and functionally creative professional, that is analytical and ready to take the next step in their career.
This role will ideally suit a strong communicator that is constantly in UX-UI, constantly innovating, is pixel perfect and excited to be mentored by our CEO. We seek someone keen to roll-up their sleeves and join our highly experienced and professional team of engineers, tech lead and product manager, whom you’ll be intimately working with.
Some responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Delivering an experience that will get things done with a smile on your face
- Creating and facilitating our ‘Wow!’ factor
- Manifesting ‘You guys are awesome’ user feedback
- Conducting user research to enhance user experience
- Collaborate to find innovative solutions
- Developing wireframes and task flows to understand user needs & psychology
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Website design on the side
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with:
- 3-4 year of proven experience as a UI & UX Designer, or similar role
- Demonstratable UI skills with a strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field
- An absolute passion for what they do
- Highly skilled in Adobe InDesign or similar products
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Strong written and verbal communication is a must!
Box+Dice provide many benefits to it employees in a very supportive environment.
Applications close 30th November 2019. If you would like further information about this exciting role please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web designer?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?