Physio clinical and VFL required
Advertiser: Sandringham Sports PhysioMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
A Full-Time opportunity exists for a Physiotherapist keen to pursue a career in sports. We are offering a rare opportunity to work in a team supporting both a VFLW side AND VFLM side in the Sandringham Zebra’s in 2020.
We may consider a Part-Time role for a suitable candidate.
We are excited to offer this unique role, which has not been available for the last five years, so don't delay in sending in your applications.
Watch this video to hear about what it's like to be part of the team at Sandringham Sports Physio: https://www.sportsphysio.com.au/careers/
Within our large team, our clinic offers all aspects of clinical treatment, including Dry Needling, Clinical Pilates, Real Time Ultrasound Analysis, as well as Podiatry, Massage, Sports Dietetics and Myotherapy. We also house the Melbourne Whiplash Centre, comprising of a world-class assessment and rehab tool for addressing chronic neck pain.
Our staff are generously rewarded with competitive salaries and incentive schemes.
- Exceptional ongoing clinical support and mentoring throughout your journey with us
- Opportunities in Pilates (Clinical, Pinc and Falls Prevention)
- Training & employment opportunities in Ergonomics (www.ergologic.com.au)
- Training on advanced neck, TMJ and Headache treatment (www.whiplashcentre.com)
- Opportunities to work with sporting teams
- Professional development exposure throughout the year from Senior staff and renowned Orthopaedic Surgeons.
You will get a chance to work alongside experienced clinicians who encourage you to pick their brains. We want you to achieve your maximum potential and will help you set and achieve your professional goals.
We also request that you read our mission statement to ensure you align with our company values which we hold proud, available here: https://www.sportsphysio.com.au/careers/
Attributes and experience we are seeking include:
- A resume that displays both leadership and loyalty
- Evidence of working within a multi-disciplinary team desirable
- Most importantly a team player who is keen to expand their knowledge and clinical skills
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have professional indemnity insurance (pii)?