FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Advertiser: Lifeblood PerformanceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Oct 2019
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
- Australian Manufacturer of Iconic Agriculture Brand
- Regional Lifestyle / Career Balance
- Competitive Package in Agriculture Irrigation
Our client, an innovative manufacturer of irrigation infrastructure serving the agriculture sector is searching for a practical, Field Sales Representatives to support the company’s growth in the Irrigation Infrastructure and Automation market. This established organisation focuses on innovation and exceptional customer service to stay at the forefront of their industry. It is eager to source the best talent to continually evolve and grow their highly respected business. Culture fit is of paramount importance as it continues to build its profile throughout Australia.
In this newly created role, you will be a key contributor reporting directly to the General Manager in a flat and dynamic structure. You will support and help expand sales and marketing efforts directly with Australian farmers. Specifically, you’ll have the opportunity to bridge the gap between Infrastructure & Automation development and the farmer’s needs, ensuring sales growth in both of these sectors in the agriculture market.
Other key responsibilities in this role include;
- Driving sales strategies and activities to meet revenue targets
- Growing sales in new and existing regional market places
- Identifying new sales opportunities and leads
- Managing existing client accounts to stimulate sales
- Problem-solving and pitching services to potential customers
- Developing strong productive relationships with farmers and key stakeholders
- Researching clients business issues to create revenue-generating solutions
The role will suit someone who understands farming and enjoys solving problems associated with the agriculture sector. Ideally, you will be qualified or experienced in the irrigation field with an electronics understanding. Your ability to influence positive outcomes through your people management skills will be of paramount importance. Your ability to travel and desire to help farmers gain efficiencies in their operations will see you contribute to the valuable Australian agriculture sector from the get-go.
If you are looking for the opportunity to use your agriculture experience and capability to solve problems on-farm, this could be the start of an exciting journey well worth exploring.
If this sounds exciting and you’d like to chat first, please call Mark Bloodworth, Lifeblood Performance, on 0407 852 555.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?