B2B PR account manager
Advertiser: Recognition PR P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs
This role can be part-time (ideally 4 days a week, or 5 days reduced hours), job share or full-time.
Recognition PR began operating in 1985 and is one of Australia's most well-respected independent business-to-business PR firms. We have offices three offices across the east coast of Australia.
We're looking for an experienced B2B PR professional to work across a range of corporate and B2B IT clients.
Recognition offers a friendly team environment. You will have autonomy to foster close and direct client relationships, with support when you need it.
This role is suited for an experienced PR professional who thrives on working in a fast-moving consultancy environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
· overseeing activities for clients and looking for opportunities to proactively develop and grow our client engagements
· taking client briefs and acting on them confidently and professionally with the team
· advising and working with clients in a timely and professional manner
· advising and helping to support our team of expert consultants
· networking and helping to maintain the reputation of our brand
· accounting for billable time and overall account budget management
· writing and proofing content and pitches for the media
· managing media and social media activities for clients
· providing positive support to others in the team.
To be selected for this role you must:
· have between 4 and 7 years public relations experience
· be an excellent writer. You will know how to critically assess complex B2B information, find news value and write compelling, audience-specific media pitches, case studies or by-lined articles
· be able to pitch confidently by phone and email. You will be able to demonstrate how to create a well-constructed email pitch and explain how you approach a phone pitch
· be able to explain what good client service is and ways to achieve it
· be able to foster positive client and team relationships.
Culture and benefits
· We value our team members and we look after them.
· We are looking for someone that really wants to engage with our businesses - everyone needs to drive the business forward with ideas, energy and teamwork.
· We provide world class, custom built systems to make it easy to do great work.
· We offer growth opportunities and we reward people who take advantage of them. Learning and development is an ongoing process and we support lifelong learning by providing paid education training courses, quarterly group book clubs, regular team lunch and learn sessions plus workplace coaching.
· We promote health and wellbeing in the workplace. We regularly bring in experts such as fitness experts, plus lawyers, financial planners etc to share concepts and ideas and keep us all focused on our own health and wellbeing.
· We provide the latest technology including laptops and smartphones.
· We stay in touch all the time. We meet regularly as teams and we have a team app that lets us share news and inspiration across the group of companies in real time.
· Recognition provides a high-quality work environment, including world-best client management systems; financial support for post-graduate academic studies and friendly, approachable management.
Salary offered will be in line with your experience and skills.
You can find out more about our group of agencies at www.prandmarketing.com.au.
You can find out a little more about our approach to work/life harmony at www.fulltimewoman.com.au.
You must have the right to work in Australia. Working holiday VISAs will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in communications?