Advertiser: NPG MiningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Nov 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- $35 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
About the business
NPG Mining offers a range of mining-related electrical services in our workshop and out in the field. We also have an Engineering team with members having more than 30 years experience throughout the underground mining environment.
NPG Mining is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO.90854) providing Nationally Accredited Training & Industry Based EEHA Training to meet the requirements of the regulators, legislation & our industry clients.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated Electrical Technician for both our Gateshead workshop and onsite work.
The position would consist of the following responsibilities:-
* Electrical inspections on mining equipment
* Overhaul / inspect equipment to relevant standards
* Audit certification documents
Certificate III - Electro technology Electrician
NSW Electrical Supervisor Ticket
Fault finding ability
Panel wiring experience
Ability to read electrical schematics
NSW Drivers licence
Experience in Underground Diesel Machinery
Knowledge of Explosion Protection Equipment
AS/NZS3800 Overhaul Competency
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed an electrical qualification?