Auto Electrician Mobile Equipment FIFO Mining OR Civil Experience
Advertiser: Mining Pathways Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Nov 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- $72 an hr + 10% super - 8/6 or 2/1 or 2/2
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
QUALIFIED AUTO ELECTRICIANS WITH MOBILE PLANT EXPERIENCE WANTED NOW ON VARIOUS MINING AND CIVIL PROJECTS THROUGHOUT WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- 2/1 and 8/6 Rosters available across both civil and mining projects - FIFO from Perth
- Multiple positions on offer - dependent on which position you choose $65 - $72 per hour
- 10% Superannuation paid on all hours
- Contract work with permanent opportunities upon completion of probation
- Auto Electricians with previous experience on mining or civil mobile plant - CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Liebherr / John Deere
- must hold Cert III in Automotive Electrical Technology (or equivalent)
- Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Driver's Licence
- Police Clearance - current (required for some positions)
- Rio Tinto inducted - (required for some positions)
When you reach out to Mining Pathways you will discover positions across Western Australia whether it’s Kalgoorlie, Southern Cross, Derby, Cape Lambert, Newman or Perth. Our employees are located across the Kimberleys, the Pilbara, Midwest and Goldfield regions; offering FIFO from Perth Airport or DIDO to some sites. All interstate applicants will be considered on the same playing field as if they were local W.A. residents.
Simply apply via this advertisement, our social media platforms, website or forward your resume, qualifications, driver's licence and any other supporting documentation to email@example.com
We highly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and perspectives to apply, as we understand a workplace that promotes diversity, improves overall performance. Find out why Mining Pathways are more than just recruitment and how partnering with us, is building a better future in mining for everyone. www.miningpathways.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Mining Pathways was established by Sam Zanevra who envisaged a recruitment service delivering on all core values providing an elite team of highly skilled trades personnel, exclusively servicing the mobile plant maintenance sector within the Australian mining and civil construction industries.