- Job Listing Date
- 1 Nov 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Sadleirs is a diverse and historic industry leader specialising in Logistics, Global Freight and Packaging. We have expanded our infrastructure and services to become one of Australia’s most trusted brands.
Our origins in a ‘customer-first’ attitude, along with a dedicated team of the industry’s leading professionals, ensures we maintain all the qualities and values of our long-standing business.
About this Opportunity
Sadleirs are seeking an experienced Head of Sales and Marketing to contribute to the Business Development, Sales and Marketing objectives of the Group. You will use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales and marketing processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth and aspire to develop and maintain successful, sustainable long-standing relationships with large, distributed customers.
- Effectively lead, train and motivate the nationwide sales team members to achieve sales goals and KPI’s ensuring full compliance with procedures and codes;
- Develop and implement processes and systems to drive sales and improve customer relationships and experiences;
- Develop and implement effective marketing, sales and staff development strategies;
- Identify marketing opportunities and utilise marketing material to create brand consistency;
- Report on sales expenses and forecasts and analyse data to implement into the function of the sales and marketing teams; and
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships with key executive personnel in assigned customer accounts.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- A degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Head of Sales and Marketing or simular;
- Strong communication, leadership and team management skills;
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics;
- A high degree of commercial acumen, i.e. excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across stakeholder management;
- Excellent knowledge of economics and how current market trends influence sales;
- Availability to travel as needed; and
- The right to live and work in Australia.
Culture & Values at Sadleirs
Our culture is a product of our ‘Family Values’ – SAFE, One Sadleirs, Customer Commitment, Communicate Openly & Honestly, Empowerment and Respect. We use our values to make decisions and therefore we make a deliberate choice about what is important to us and our business. We strive to recruit like-minded talent, who want to build their success on our Family Values.
Enjoy working for a company that still has old family values with a culture that makes you feel valued;
- Access to the companies full funded Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Discounted wine from our own Plantagenet Winery; and
- Corporate rates for Private Health Insurance.
To help us to deliver The Perfect Journey, apply today!
Click ‘Apply’ now and submit your resume!
If you are selected for an interview, you will need to demonstrate your right to work in Australia and you consent to having background checks completed.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants who meet with requested criteria will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales account manager?