Advertiser: Northern Beaches Christian SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Secondary
We aim to develop each student's love of learning, love of others and love of God. In this way, students become people of heartfelt service, intellect, leadership and integrity. Our goal is to grow students' critical thinking and personal capacity, equipping them with the skills necessary to be successful, productive and responsible global citizens.
We invite applications from relational and collaborative Maths teachers who effectively engage student interest in their subject to grow student numeracy skills. Start 2020.
To be considered you will have:
- effective and creative teaching, ideally with experience including Stage 6
- demonstrated strategies to cater for a variety of learners and needs
- desire to work as an integral part of the faculty and wider school team
- flexibility to respond to a dynamic learning environment
- evidence of a relational approach to colleagues, students and parents
- effective organisation and the capacity to fulfil administrative and assessment requirements of a teaching role
- excellent communication skills to effectively facilitate understanding of mathematical concepts
- NESA accreditation
- An active Christian faith with current church involvement
- A Working With Children Check approval number
Applications close Wednesday 13 November 2019, 9:00 am.
How to apply:
Please visit our NBCS website to complete the Teacher Application form:
We will be in contact if your application is shortlisted.