IT Support Guru and Web Designer/Developer
Advertiser: AST ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Your role includes:
- Designing, developing websites and updating existing websites, including writing efficient code.
- Payment Gateway set-up and integrations
- Understand and be able to intergrations between Events Air, Hubspot, Square Space, Kajabi, Vimeo, Word Press, Digital Pacific and other platforms. Prior experience with these platforms is preferable.
- Ensuring the company is compliant with data privacy laws
- Implementing contingency plans in the event a website crashes.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
Knowledge in the following is a requirement:
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems
The following qualities are required of applicants:
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work within a team and have great communication skills.
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritise
- Fast and eager learner
- A keen eye for detail
- Being open to further training and feedback
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?