Radiology - Medical Receptionist
Advertiser: In Focus RadiologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Imaging
Full-Time Position (Part-time will also be considered)
A busy independent radiology practice located in Warners Bay and Belmont, In Focus Radiology is seeking an experienced radiology receptionist to join our professional and friendly team.
With a strong community minded approach to healthcare, we provide high quality imaging services in a caring and compassionate environment. As such, the successful applicant will not only possess the technical skills required but also a positive and approachable demeanour.
A recent change in ownership and management by approachable and highly experienced radiologists has seen the introduction of additional services to the practice. In turn, this has strengthened the values of the company with an increased focus and support for the local community and staff.
Our practice encourages staff to work as a team and support each other on a day to day level thus, ensuring the best possible care is given to our patients and referrers.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
The core duties involve front reception which includes but is not limited to, answering phones, welcoming and booking patients for their appointments, scanning, faxing, record keeping as well as liaising with other staff members and medical professionals. This role will also involve training new staff and taking on a leadership role by sharing the experience you bring to the practice. You may also be required to assist technical staff at times.
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience in Radiology administration
- Commitment to working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Medical typing skills
- Karisma Kestral Software experience
Applications close Sunday 1st December at 5pm. Be quick and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?