Hospitality Function Staff Required For QAsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
About the business
Based in James street, this venue is well regarded for delivering top end service. From traditional tasty pub food to catering for all functions ranging from stand up cocktail events, corporate events & fully seated set menu functions.
As we are approaching the back end of 2019, race season and summer functions there is an immediate requirement for function staff. We require hospitality talent to hit the ground running to successfully deliver these events commencing next week.
About the role
The function staff will be responsible for,
· Setting up functions
· 3 plate carry
· Serving food & beverage
· Seating and greeting guests
· Managing efficient service of entrée, mains and deserts in a timely fashion
· Pouring beers
· Mixing spirits
· Managing all customer requests, order taking and beverage tray service
· Pack down function and re-set for next day
The successful applicants will hold a current RSA, demonstrate team playing qualities, strong communication skills, thrive/excel under pressure and hold a genuine passion for hospitality.
If you're looking for a team that is truly invested in the customer service experience then please submit your resume immediately.