UX Designer / Developer
Advertiser: TicToc Online Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
Tic:Toc presents a rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s most innovative FinTechs, based in Adelaide! We are a customer-driven business, using the latest languages, tools and technologies to create an engaging costumer journey.
You will be tasked with UX design and development across multiple projects including websites, the B2C digital application process as well as new B2B ventures.
As part of the UX Team and reporting to the Lead UX Designer, you will work closely with a cross section of teams including Marketing, Engineering, IT and Operations to design industry leading, customer centric experiences.
The UX Designer / Developer is a key role within the UX Team at Tic:Toc, responsible for the design and development of all UX for the business.
More specifically, the responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements by collaborating across teams, including product managers and engineers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate Tic:Toc’s vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
The required experience, skills, expertise and attitude
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer, Product Designer, UX Developer or UX Strategist.
- A strong portfolio or examples of your work.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe XD and the like.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete designs.
- Be motivated by all things UX, design and innovation. Demonstrated by self led learning of the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
And you’ll get bonus points for:
- Front end development experience.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- Software / app design experience.
- CX design experience.
- UX strategy and workshop facilitation..
This position will offer a market rate salary.
Since launching in July 2017, we've been promising to give back time to Australian home buyers. This is a world-first offering and we are growing fast, so we need help to do this well.
However, with growing demand and recognition from the market in our business and platform by H2 Ventures 2017 Fintech 100 – Leading Global Fintech Innovators and many other sources, we are currently evolving our business strategy and building partnerships with other organisations, to offer a better home loan experience via additional channels, to more Australians
As a digital platform, we continually seek best practice in business strategy and partnerships.
As a values-based business, we ensure we make time to deliver the best product to our customers by making time for ourselves and for our business.
We relish 'good different'. We solve everyday problems having re-imagined complex solutions in unexpected, yet simple, ways. We relentlessly focus on providing the best digital customer experience possible.
Above all else – Tic:Tockers enjoy a challenge and understand that in a small company the key to success is being self-motivated, collaborative and jumping at the chance to pitch in to get the job done.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo screening checks in accordance with financial services best practice.
If you have any questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.orgAdelaide 5000 SA