Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2019
- Launceston & North East
- Work Type
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We are a General Merchandise one stop shop for Independent Supermarkets throughout Australia. Our head office is based in Kingsgrove in NSW and our Distribution Centre is in Laverton Victoria.
We're after a casual Sales Representative who is available to work roughly 5-10 hours per week. The ideal candidate is energetic and a passionate team player who can successfully represent our products in independent grocery.
The purpose of the role is to successfully carry out the company objectives within a specific territory, ensuring all targets are achieved in a safe, honest and rewarding environment.
This role reports to the National Sales manager
- Achieving set sales budgets and actively participate in the representatives incentive program
- Provide written reports in a timely manner as requested by the National Sales Manager (Visit notes, display photo's, field reports, surveys etc.)
- Ensure that you work with current HR/ WHS guidelines and regulations.
- Manage territory call cycles and minimum call rate standards to maintain and grow state based relationships
- Embody the companies' mission & vision, being able to voluntarily share with accounts/employees.
- Conduct in-store training and consumer events to promote our products.
- Utilise existing business information that will assist with your responsibilities. (i.e. newsletters, cycle presentations, trade presenters, catalogue, sales data, general business reports.)
This role requires travel throughout Tasmania.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Sales Rep in grocery.
- Supermarket, variety experience preferred
- Valid Australian drivers licence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Capability of setting and measuring clear plans for development
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Must be willing to travel throughout the state on a frequent basis
Your ability to effectively develop and nurture a positive culture with the team will ensure your suitability for this position.
Smartbrands is recognised as an EEO Employer. Please visit our website for more information about our company. www.smartbrands.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?