Casual Medical Receptionist and Client Services
Advertiser: Benchmark PhysiotherapyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Medical Receptionist and Client Services.
We are seeking a mature, self-motivated,reliable customer oriented professional to perform front desk and administrative support duties at our Revesby clinic. They must be able to thrive in what can sometimes be a busy practice with poise and a problem solving attitude while approaching challenges proactively.
The ideal candidate must be a flexible who works well in both a team and autonomous environment.
The successful applicant must be a quick-thinking fast learner who will adhere to policy and procedures with an eye for detail.
They will be required to work a set casual weekly roster with the ability to occasionally extend these hours to work full time providing leave cover for other receptionists. The reception hours of the practice are between 8:30am to 6.15pm Monday to Friday but occasionally later depending on patient needs and end of day procedures.
- Greeting patients at reception and engaging in friendly conversation
- Assisting other staff in developing rapport with the clients
- Managing incoming telephone calls
- Ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Scheduling and organising patient appointments
- Processing patient information and accounts on windows based software (PPMP)
- Processing payments through EFTPOS and HiCaps systems
- Liaising with Insurers and Government departments such as Medicare & DVA
- Ordering and maintaining physiotherapy and office supplies
- Processing emails and mail
- General office tasks including using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Office cleaning and general housekeeping
If you believe that this is a job that suits you well, then we would love you to apply. Please include a:
- Cover letter advising your suitability for the role and how you meet the requirements above and
- Your Resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?