Mortgage Broker - eChoice - Self Employed
Advertiser: Finconnect (Australia) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Commission Only: Comms split on upfront & trail.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
We’re on the look-out for Mortgage Brokers who are wanting to grow their existing business or considering a move from banker to Mortgage Broker.
eChoice offers a fully supported, flexible and proven pathway for highly driven Mortgage Brokers looking to supercharge their lending career and to take their business to the next level.
We consider ourselves a whole business enabler, investing in individuals and businesses to deliver what we believe is the best value proposition for new and experienced brokers on offer today.
Own your future! Learn what techniques the best in the business are using! eChoice is 100% committed to training, developing and supporting you to be a wildly successful business owner. We aren’t successful unless you are!
What We Offer
- A comprehensive panel of 25+ lenders & competitive commission model ensuring you maximise your income.
- Innovative and industry leading technology built in-house by eChoice’s development team - allowing you to efficiently and compliantly mange your business.
- Personalised training with our expert compliance and training team - our dedicated compliance and training managers provide one-on-one and online training at induction and throughout the partnership.
- Receive monthly BDM contact, weekly partner webinars, and a weekly broker newsletter to help ensure that you are up to date with industry developments and assist you in fulfilling your CPD requirements.
- Access to quarterly Broker Network & Learn workshops to help facilitate the exchange of ideas and business growth strategies with your broker peers and lender BDMs.
Mandatory Skills and Experiences
- 2 years+ Australian industry home loan writing experience.
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
- Existing business and customer based in the mortgage broking industry that we can help to super-charge your business
How To Apply
Please apply if you meet the criteria above and have a minimum of 18 months mortgage broking experience - click apply now and upload your resume.