Web Developer / Digital Marketing & Creative Design officer
Advertiser: PRO IT PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
WE ARE HIRING ! Are you looking to work for a fast paced industry leader in Managed IT services? We are growing our creative department and need YOU !
This position has a flexible office choice of either our CBD office or our operational HQ in Fairfield. Flexible hours and great remuneration for the right person.
As our Web Developer-Creative Marketing specialist, you will support the delivery of our internal website management and our clients as required. Tasks include enhancements, redesigns, tests, maintenance, bug fixes and responsible for implementing new functionality to existing websites and creating new site builds.
Your creative skills will also have you working on:
• Website Management & SEO
• Digital Marketing
• Social Media Marketing, Creative development and social media campaigns
Experience and Skills
• Industry certifications or equivalent experience
Design, Adobe Suite
• Strong written and verbal English Communication skills, Analytical and
interpersonal skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office applications
• Flexibility and foresight abilities with the capability to learn new technologies in a
• Experience working with a CMS application like WordPress
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug technical issues with a multitude of 3rd party
Salary package will be negotiated based on experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?
- Do you have experience working with user experience and/or interaction designers as part of the software development process?