Manager - Infrastructure
Advertiser: Nhulunbuy Corporation LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2019
- Katherine & Northern Australia
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Management
We are looking for a motivated, positive and engaged individual, seeking to make a difference in the demanding and a diverse role of Manager – Infrastructure. This is a key senior role reporting directly to our CEO, with critical liaison with Executive and Middle-Management teams in developing short and long-term strategic asset and infrastructure management arrangements.
In addition to a market-competitive salary, the position is afforded remote-area travel assistance, generous superannuation, annual leave loading, heavily subsidised housing with utilities, motor vehicle and performance bonus.
A community of 3,300, we are the regional centre for North East Arnhem Land, located on the north-eastern tip of mainland Northern Territory. Adjacent to the Gulf of Carpentaria, vast in opportunity and exquisite in experience.
• Proven ability to facilitate a work environment that commits to a safe and healthy culture to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness and improve safe work practices.
• Demonstrated experience as a leader, accountable for continuous operability
• Proven effective project and personnel management skills.
• Demonstrated experience in the construction industry or management of town services, assets and infrastructure.
• Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills including detailed correspondence, report writing, strategic document preparation (scope of works, GANTT Charts, Closure Reports) tendering and submissions.
• Computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Project), GIS mapping and IT Vision (financial package)
• Ability to act on own initiative and work autonomously
• Comprehensive experience relating to annual budgets and forward plans
• Substantial experience in a wide range of sub disciplines with the ability to problem solve in a remote location.
• Government, Not for Profit or Private Sector operations experience
• “C” class or higher (HR) driver’s license.
Please submit a covering letter, your CV and your written response to the Selection Criteria by 3pm Monday 25th November 2019 email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer