Lead Generation Specialist
Advertiser: Tritium Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- $30 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sales, Other
Fixed Term Contract Role
Tritium offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a global technology company that is one of Australia’s most exciting business success stories. Tritium operates in the rapidly growing e-mobility segment, and is a technology leader in the development of electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
In this role you will work with the Asia-Pacific and Middle East marketing and sales team to help drive business in this rapidly growing region by supporting the finding and nurturing of sales leads.
This role is based in Brisbane and offers flexibility to work in the office or from home, with negotiable working hours to suit the successful candidate. The role will have targets for performance based on quantity and quality of leads generated. Tritium will supply all necessary hardware, software and tools to do the work required.
This role is offered on a fixed contract basis, with the possibility of review at the end of the first six months, pending business needs.
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the sales plan within the Asia-Pacific and Middle East sales territory.
- Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communications with new prospects and following up with existing prospects to move opportunities through the sales process.
- Conduct research to understand target market participants, customer buying patterns and identify key decision makers.
- Work with the regional sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Maintain awareness of competitor advertisements and services offered
- Utilise and maintain data in the sales CRM software tool (Salesforce)
- Identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects via sources such as Trade Directories, Linkedln Sales Navigator, trade and general media, social media and other viable sources
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospect’s pain points to determine how Tritium’s solution will address those needs
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards based on leads qualified to deals closure
- Contribute to process improvements where required
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Minimum of TWO years relevant experience in Telesales, Marketing Lead Generation, Inside Sales and/or Sales Lead Generation within the technology industry
- Experience in electrical technology industry preferred. E-mobility knowledge and experience strongly favoured.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or Engineering will be highly regarded.
- A positive, optimistic disposition with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and resourceful, with good planning skill, effective time management and multi-tasking capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Innovative thinker, passionate person
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
Remuneration – AU$30 per hour, target 10 hours per week
Contract role – 6+ months
Part time fixed term contract
Applicant must have the right to work in Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?