Advertiser: WFS Australia Pty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
This is an exciting position at a growing company, fast-paced IT/Services environment, with an immediate start and potential for career growth.
The Assistant Accountant will report to the Financial Controller, APJ. We are looking for a self-driven, very organized individual, with strong work ethics and a can-do attitude. If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your cover letter and resume.
- Responsible for billing processes
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Preparing and recording assigned balance sheet, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Performing account reconciliations
- Payroll and payroll related statutory requirement
- Corporate credit cards and staff reimbursement and reconciliations
- Assisting to maintain and balance the subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Preparing accurate and timely financial statements and management documents
- Assisting with the month-end tasks as requested
- Working with a diverse range of people of other departments and building productive relationships in the Corporate networks
- Ad hoc financial tasks as required
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications with an Accounting Major
- Are working towards completing or have completed your CA/CPA
- Are competent to an advanced level in Excel and all Microsoft Office components
- Very organised; have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience with daily accounts management and self-driven attitude
- Exceptional communication skills with external Customers and internal business partners
- Want to be part of a friendly, welcoming team
- Knowledge of enterprise ERP (i.e. Oracle NetSuite, SAP) is highly regarded
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Candidates must be a Permanent Resident or a Citizen of Australia.
- Apply by submitting your CV with a Cover Letter detailing why you think you would be perfect for this role. Note CVs sent with no Cover Letter will not be considered.
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?