Customer Service Operative
Advertiser: Liquex LogisticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Freight/Cargo Forwarding
About the business
An industry leader in logistics, Liquex has been providing warehousing and transport solutions within the beverage industry since 1978.
From humble beginnings Liquex is now recognised as a major provider of specialised warehousing, transport and distribution services and we continue to experience substantial growth year on year.
Liquex requires team players who take pride in their work, can work autonomously, use their initiative, a flexible can do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Continuous improvement, staff training and development as well as significant career progression is available to the right candidates as we like to invest in our team.
Come and work in a dynamic, friendly environment and experience why Liquex Logistics is a leader in the specialised beverage industry.
About the role
The key role of a Customer Service Operative at Liquex is to support the service and operational functions of the business including being the key contact for handling internal and external queries and provide support to our Operations Managers
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal and external team members
- Execute and coordinate daily administrative tasks set by operations managers
- Follow and adhere to OHS and company policies and procedures
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Communicate to Liquex management team areas requiring attention such as OH&S, staffing, performance, training needs, safety issues and other general improvements.
- To communicate continuous improvement ideas
- Prepare work for warehouse and transport team members
The successful applicant should have:
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Proven experience as an administrative / office assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound numeracy skills – add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Excellent organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Able to work at a fast pace but have accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Proficiency in PC applications - MS Office, Gmail.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?