Territory Manager North West Tasmania
Advertiser: Juicy Isle Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Devonport & North West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Juicy Isle Territory Manager
(Based in NW Tasmania)
Juicy Isle is a dynamic Tasmanian based manufacturer producing beverages under a number of brands including Juicy Isle, Hartz, Pure Tassie, and Clearly Tasmanian. We also distribute global FMCG brands including Frucor, Red Bull, Smiths, Oak, Snackbrands, Cadbury, Mars, Nestle, Wrigley and Robert Timms.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and outgoing individual to take up a full-time role in our sales team reporting to the Sales Development Manager. This role would suit an individual who has a drive to meet targets and is passionate about building strong customer relationships.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Visiting your customers in line with their regular call cycle in order to drive growth through increased volume, ranging and share.
- Achieving sales targets and generating new business growth in the designated territory.
- Developing strong customer engagement and trusting relationships - in pursuit of first class customer experiences.
- Providing outstanding standards of service to our customers with the ability to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Effective brand representation including floor displays, fridge relays, merchandising, and ensuring compliance with promotional plans.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following:
- Professional presentation with strong verbal, commercial and negotiating skills.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of iPads and computerised systems.
- Effective time management with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- An appetite for ongoing personal development and coaching.
- High levels of resilience coupled with a passion to succeed.
- A Team Player – We encourage our team to think differently, be innovative and challenge each other.
- Previous sales experience in the FMCG category would be an advantage
- A current manual driver’s licence with a safe driving record is essential.
If you have a passion for sales and negotiating, forming sustainable customer relationships, want to work within a team focused on achievement and culture and want to have some fun along the way, then this is the job for you.
To submit your application, please send your resume and cover letter to Natalie Booth, Administration Coordinator via email to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 15 November 2019.