Advertiser: Apricus AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Exciting Sales Role in Eastern Victoria Region
Apricus Australia is a leading solar hot water distributor to both the trade and energy efficiency market. Due to growth in our business we are looking for a motivated and target driven individual to join our team. As a member of the Apricus sales team you will be tasked with managing the existing customer base in your region that encompasses both urban and regional based business customers. The role also requires you to prospect for new business opportunities to develop sales growth and market share in the energy efficiency sector in your designated region.
As a member of the Apricus sales team, you will enjoy a positive environment and will be supported to achieve the goals set out for you by the Managing Director.
As part of the role will be required to travel throughout your region visiting customers and prospects which will require you spending nights away from home.
To be considered for this role it is essential that following criteria be met:
- Sales experience in the B2B sector
- A proven track record of sales success and growth
- Current Australian Driver license
It would also be beneficial for the applicant to have:
- Experience in the energy efficiency sector
- An understanding of how solar and how solar hot water works
The successful applicant will receive:
- Excellent Salary package including superannuation and great bonus opportunities based on performance
- Fully maintained company vehicle, phone and laptop
- On-going training and opportunity for career progression
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and work in an exciting and rewarding industry.
If you are self-motivated, looking for a long-term career path with potential to grow and have the drive to succeed, then apply now!
Note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?