Advertiser: Weave Youth and Community ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the business
Work with a dynamic and well respected NGO with over 40 years experience working with the community
Part time - 15 hours per week
About the role
Weave Youth and Community Services is a not-for-profit organisation that provides a way up and a way forward supporting children, young people, families and communities facing complex situations. Our mission is to empower people to change their lives. https://www.weave.org.au/
Weave has experienced growth and expansion of our services and operations. We are seeking to appoint an IT Coordinator with a keenness to apply IT skills and creative solutions for this dynamic community organisation. The IT Coordinator is the single point of contact and problem solving for all IT related matters within Weave.
Your Duties will include:
- Ensuring staff IT needs are met in a timely manner
- Setting up and maintaining IT infrastructure including:
- local network administration
- internet connections
- fixed line telephony
- staff computers, public access computers and printers
- cloud infrastructure (DNS, G Suite, Office365, WordPress)
- mobile phone deployment and configuration
- internal database/CRM program and project work.
Skills and experience
What you will bring:
- Solid Service Coordination/ Service Desk/ Digital experience
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- A proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in user support over different mediums (face-to-face, phone, VNC)
- Demonstrated understanding of both MacOS and Windows (user or administrator)
- Ability to assess and support cloud services balancing of security and innovation
- Experience managing backups and passwords
- Demonstrated experience with general IT System Administration.
How to Apply:
**Applications including a current Resume and a document specifically responding to and outlining how you meet each of the Selection Criteria ( should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note only completed applications can be assessed.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
For further information, please visit the Weave website: www.weave.org.au.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?