Operations Contract Manager
Advertiser: WA RETURN RECYCLE RENEW LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Management
Operations Contract Managers (x3)
WA Return Recycle Renew is a small organisation making a big change. WARRRL is the Scheme Coordinator for the WA Container Deposit Scheme, Containers for Change. The scheme will clean up Western Australia, creating a better future for us all by reducing litter, increasing recycling and creating exciting new opportunities for social enterprise across the state.
To meet the challenges of this unique WA enterprise we value honesty, integrity, respect and community mindedness. We are looking for people who can build great relationships, learn quickly, take initiative and can be straightforward if difficult situations arise.
This role focuses on management of commercial contracts with container refund point, processing and logistics providers. Responsibilities will include
- Establishing and maintaining supplier relationships across the state by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters including issue resolution, contract renewal and contract reporting.
- Implementing and overseeing best practice, policies and procedures; setting and ensuring delivery of agreed KPIs including those relating to environmental and safety requirements.
- Working collaboratively with the executive leadership team to maximise commercial performance
Regular travel to areas in regional WA will also be required.
What we offer
We value diversity in all its forms to help us be our best and connect with the communities we serve. We offer a highly competitive salary, access to an EAP program and the opportunity to make history by being part of the first ever container deposit scheme in Western Australia.
What you need
- Advanced negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Extensive experience of contract management methodologies
- Excellent understanding of OSH and environmental requirements
- A satisfactory National Police History Check
- A current valid Driver's License
- A reliable and roadworthy, fully insured vehicle that you are prepared to use for work
Our recruitment process
We carefully select individuals who are dedicated to making a difference. Should you be shortlisted the selection process will include up to two interviews with the project team.
How to apply
To apply click on the link below and attach a copy of your resume and a covering letter.
Applications close 5pm on Friday 30th November
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a contracts manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?