Advertiser: The Sisters of Our Lady of ChinaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Operated by The Sisters of Our Lady of China Health Care (2) Pty. Ltd. Ruby Manor was established in 2007 and has a capacity of 90 beds on 3 levels and it is a residential aged care facility.
About the role
Order medical and non-medical stock. Take and type meeting minutes. Maintain all SDS. Maintain chemical register. Maintain staff files & registers. Follow up with staff employment documents. Staff replacement and develop fortnightly rosters. Maintain staff & allied health professional registration records. Maintain suppliers certificate of currency. Assist the Facility Manager with other ad hoc administrative work.
Benefits and perks
Staff care parking is available for first in first serve basis. Staff incentive awards and employee of the year award.
Skills and experience
Previous experience in similar role is advantageous but not essential as willing to train the right candidate. Must have computer skills especially in MS Office. Fluent in English - spoken, reading and writing. An eye for details, accuracy and work with minimal supervision.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?