Advertiser: Everingham SolomonsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Family Law
A rewarding career with Everingham Solomons awaits a lawyer wishing to join our family law team.
The successful applicant will have-
- Minimum of three years post admission experience
- Experience in family law property and parenting matters
- Experience in advocacy in both Family Court, Federal Circuit Court and Local Court
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong desire to practice long term in a regional setting
The successful applicant will receive-
- Excellent working conditions and salary
- Interesting and challenging work in a supportive environment
- The opportunity to work closely with the Family Law Accredited Specialist who heads our family law team
- Encouragement and support with ongoing continuing legal education and postgraduate qualifications
Everingham Solomons has a long history of providing legal services to the northwest of New South Wales. Five of the directors of the firm are accredited specialists in a range of areas. A number of our solicitors have one or more postgraduate qualifications. The firm is committed to developing and maintaining high levels of expertise and client service in all areas of its practice.
Everingham Solomons is principally based in Tamworth .Tamworth is a thriving regional centre offering excellent schools, sporting, recreational and cultural activities. Please refer to https://evocities.com.au/tamworth/ for more details.
The confidentiality of all applications will be strictly maintained
- How many years' experience do you have in family law?
- Do you hold a current Australian legal practising certificate?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?