Advertiser: Coreserve Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Assistant Accountant required to join our great team working from Mascot.
- An awesome team and culture
- Access to state of the art operating systems
- Personal and Career development
Coreserve - Australia's #1 Managed Solution Provider has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced assistant accountant to join the team, responsible for supporting the CFO with various accounting duties on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest growing and most respected Food and Refrigeration service providers. Coreserve is a national company with a reputation for delivering technical excellence, innovation and high quality service.
To apply you MUST posses experience in:
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Full function accounts payable
- Full function accounts receivables
- Month End processes
- Entering Purchase Invoices
- Processing purchase orders
- Processing Expenses
- Creating Recurring invoices
- New contracts – set up/service agreement and commissions
- New Employee – set up/employment contracts
- New Contractors - compliance and insurance checks
Use of Simpro operating software is desirable though training can be provided. We seek a great communicator, team player and an experienced accountant who wishes to further their career.
This role is recruiting now so only applicants with work rights and that are available need apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts assistant?