- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory
Looking for a one of a kind career pathway with the opportunity to grow in a diverse company?
Do you want to be part of a community of likeminded professionals who are revolutionising the way financial services are delivered?
Look no further.
Findex has offices in every capital city of Australia and a network of more than 3,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Now, we’re searching for a new generation of talent who are motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business.
At Findex we are committed to our employees. We offer development programs, further education, and exciting career progression opportunities, in addition to a thriving social culture that includes monthly activities and events.
So, are you ready to join one of Australia’s leading financial service firms?
As a Graduate joining our Business Advisory division in our Hobart office, you will be provided the opportunity to contribute and complete meaningful work from day one. You will be part of a team dedicated to supporting organisations through their financial life cycle, ensuring they meet their business needs in complex market environments. From start-up through to expansion, tax advisory to accounting, you will support the wider team in providing a multidisciplinary approach to managing the entirety of their client’s affairs.
As part of a close-knit and supportive team you will be encouraged to innovate and collaborate to solve the ever-changing business challenges of our clients. At Findex we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you are provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed. As a Graduate, you will have access to the Findex Academy, a specialised, multifaceted and innovative learning curriculum designed to support our people to grow and achieve at every stage of their career.
What will you gain?
- A career with a top 10 global accounting firm where you are encouraged to grow and develop
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- Access to industry leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development
- A culture that values work life balance
- Opportunity for domestic or international secondments
- Financial support to undertake your CA qualification
- The opportunity to be part of inclusive and diverse workplace, partaking in frequent social and networking events
What are we looking for?
- Collaborative personality who thrives in a team
- An innovative mindset
- Strong business acumen
- Enthusiasm and receptiveness to ongoing feedback and mentoring.
- Consistently strong written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for a position with us, you will be in your final year or have recently completed a Commerce or Business Degree with a Major in Accounting.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s talk about where Findex can take you
.Apply now with your Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript.
Applications are invited from Australian Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only. Only successful candidates will be contacted.