Advertiser: Liquid InteractiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
Liquid Interactive is one of Brisbane’s most exciting independent digital experience agencies. We are hiring an experienced Account Director to drive considerable, sustainable growth by taking a genuinely helpful approach with the right clients.
This role will focus on servicing, growing and attracting corporate clients with a marketing and customer experience emphasis.
At Liquid, we believe the best results come from getting details right throughout the customer’s journey: removing unnecessary friction while also creating moments to engage, entertain and delight.
In formulating a strategy, we go deep into data and research to understand the customer’s lived experience, and then we test ideas to find the best interventions along the path to purchase and beyond.
Working at this level of detail and precision is a marathon, not a sprint. We build ongoing collaborative relationships with our clients, and follow a proven process of continuous improvement and optimisation.
To succeed in this Account Director role, you will need a genuine fascination with high-involvement purchase decisions, in which customers want to use research to build confidence and trust. You will also have the ability to leverage the diverse expertise of our team across marketing, education, entertainment, design and technology, to deliver experiences that engage customers in a journey in which they feel they are making the best purchase decision.
You are expected to offer leadership and be highly experienced across digital platforms. You will have sophisticated experience in web production and digital marketing as well as understanding the complexities and opportunities of digital eco-systems and platforms such as: CMSs, CRMs, personalisation and cloud hosting.
You will need to be successful in an agency or consulting environment and will be expected to cover these specific areas of team leadership and client engagement:
- Lead the client engagement – creating alignment between the client business objectives and the Companies capabilities
- Guide the client on the journey – managing expectations and stakeholders through a complex and ambiguous series of decisions
- Create value – by understanding comprehensively the ways digital customer experiences can be delivered to create value for the business and the client
- Build relationships and grow opportunities – client satisfaction and profitable growth will demonstrate your success
- Manage and deliver profitable client portfolios – understanding how utilisation, chargeable rates, and resource management impact delivery and profitability
- You must be a savvy and sophisticated business thinker and digital marketer
- You will have extensive, advanced, technical knowledge of technologies and the channels and platforms that make up a successful digital strategy
- You will be data literate and have the ability to have effective conversations with the team and client about the insights that are developed from our data team
Education and experience required:
- A Marketing or Business degree is desirable
- 10+ year’s experience in digital services
- Demonstrated experience in delivering digital solutions that create business value
- Proven critical thinker and team player with the ability to tailor exemplary client solutions
- Evidence of successful proposals and presentations that lead to sales outcomes
- Track record of leading clients and executing profitable projects at scale
To apply, please complete the below registration form, upload your resume and cover letter and tell us why you’re passionate about working at Liquid!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?