Food Technologist & Quality Control
Advertiser: Authentic Mexican Foods Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
We are currently seeking a Food Technologist to join our small team, of Melbourne on casual basis.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your key responsibilities will be to assist in areas of Quality assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) within a Food Manufacturing environment, specifically baking.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to have:
- Experience in a similar position within a Food manufacturing environment, and preferably Tertiary qualification in Food Science or related fields
- Implementing and control HACCP and quality management systems
- Verifying that products are manufactured according to quality specification
- Evaluate and assist in developing processes, specifications and critical control points
- Manage food safety records and file maintenance
- Apply administrative and record keeping processes
- Be a strong team player with good communication skills
- Spanish language skills can be of advantage
- Newly graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must have full work rights in Australia
This position requires a highly motivated, self-confident individual of the highest integrity who possesses a wide range of knowledge, skills and abilities and is hands on.
The position can lead to a full time position.
Please note that due to the number of applications that are received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you believe you demonstrate the above skills, experience and motivation we would encourage you to apply
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food technologist?
- Have you completed a qualification in food science?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality assurance (QA) role?
- Have you completed a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Awareness training course?