Accounts and Admin OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
This well established and privately owned business provides premium property and FM services to the office, commercial and industrial markets nationally with their head office based in NSW.
They are looking for a well-organized and motivated individual to join their vibrant, friendly finance and administration team, based in Waterloo.
Working as part of a dynamic team, duties will include, but not limited to:
- Processing payroll
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Processing purchases / invoicing
- Administration duties, including answering phones, data entry and filing
- Handling internal and external general queries
- Assisting operational staff
This entry-level position will be provided on job training to assist with specialised tasks, and perfect for someone looking for a busy and varied role.
The Successful Candidate
To be successful in this role you will need to have a drive to succeed and willingness to learn and grow with the business. You will ideally have previous administrative experience, with a high-level attention to detail and accuracy.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment that will requires you to multi-task and be highly organised, while also being supported by our fantastic team.
The ideal candidate will have proven office administration skills including:
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance Processes
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in MYOB and EXCEL, as well as an understanding of MS Office
- Motivated with initiative to solving problems
- Time management and prioritising skills