- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
Our very busy construction business is seeking a hardworking, organised and dedicated bookkeeper to join our fast-growing team. This position is available for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Client liaison
- Customer invoicing and receipting
- Supplier invoice processing and payment
- Account management
- Debt management
- Timesheet collation and entry
- Payroll processing
- Reconciling and maintaining superannuation requirements and leave entitlements
- Reconcile monthly IAS and quarterly PAYG
- Bank and loan account reconciliations
- Generation of monthly management reports
- Data entry
- Assist in GST and PAYG compliance
- Job allocation
Preference will be given to candidates that have the following attributes:
- Intermediate to Advanced MYOB
- Online bank feed experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly motivated
- Great Customer Service
- Drivers Licence - some travel to clients may be required
If you feel that your skills and experience may be suitable to this role, please apply in the first instance.
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?