Tenancy Officer - Tweed Heads
Advertiser: Momentum CollectiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $35 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Housing & Homelessness Services
Momentum Collective is a registered charity and not-for-profit community services organisation. We operate an integrated suite of programs to help vulnerable and disadvantaged people get a roof, a job and to live a better life.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with a genuine desire to help our clients. You will have experience working with those with complex needs or experience social disadvantage. You will also have excellent organisational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
Working with Momentum means you’ll be part of an organisation which creates positive and lasting change in people’s lives
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position you’ll deliver general property and tenancy management services to a portfolio of properties located in the Tweed Heads area. Your diverse portfolio includes crisis accommodation, transitional housing, long term social housing, affordable housing and specialist disability accommodation. You will be responsible for building positive relationships with our diverse mix of tenants and for working collaboratively and constructively with other services to ensure high quality tenancy outcomes.
You will be committed to meeting the highest standards of practice and behaviour, as set by the community housing and disability services industries and according to the clear standards and policies of the Momentum Collective.
Join our team – we are committed to our values, we celebrate success and we encourage innovation and sharing of new ideas.
The successful candidate will have:
- Cert IV in Community Services, Cert IV Social Housing or other relevant qualification and/or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in tenancy and/or property management
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with challenging client behaviours
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds, including people from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively in partnership with local community and welfare services, tenant advocates and support service providers
- Current Driver’s Licence
Interested in this position?
Please visit our website, www.mymomentum.org.au to view the position description.
- We welcome and invite Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply
- Appointment to this position will require a satisfactory police check clearance
- To be eligible for this position, you must have the legal right to work in Australia
Please click the “Apply” button or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please add the job title and your name in the email subject area
For Enquiries: please contact Colin Jones on 0418741918
Applications close: 9.00am Friday 15th November, 2019
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work and pay our respects to their elders past and present.