Sales Representative - Mid North Coast / Northern NSW
Advertiser: Cadia GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
A rare opportunity exists to join this successful wholesaler, renowned for its product range supplying the national water management industry, based in either Coffs Harbour or Newcastle.
The Orange based company has enjoyed significant year on year growth for several years, and is now seeking an experienced relationship manager, with a proven sales history, to service the Central Coast and Northern NSW region.
To be considered for this role, you will be an excellent communicator who has demonstrated success in selling B2B in this market, and brings knowledge and experience in plumbing products to the position. Good reputation and networks within the industry will assure your success.
We are looking for an individual that has:
- 3-5 years demonstrated Account Management experience
- Strong understanding of plumbing sector
- Established customer relationships in this industry
- Highly motivated, focused and loyal
- Ability to develop new business
- Intermediate computer skills and literacy
- Excellent communication skill
Our recruitment policy features an emphasis on employing and retaining staff who show care for their colleagues; the customer; and the community; demonstrate a collaborative approach in all they do; and are accountable and take responsibility for their actions, ensuring they always “get the job done”. Working alongside a dynamic and motivated team, your commitment to delivering unparalleled customer service to our existing clients, as well as an ability to leverage further opportunities in the market, will ensure you enjoy every success with us.
Please submit your CV and a letter outlining why you believe you would excel in this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?