Advertiser: Idee Parfait Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
About the business
IDEE PARFAIT PTY. LTD.
also trading as IRMCO SOUTH EAST ASIA
Import and Distribute Lubricants, Drawing Dies, Chemicals and Processing Equipment used in the manufacturing of wire and metal pressing/forming/stamping.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, we are seeking a Bookkeeper to join the team for 2-3 days per week to assist with accounts and office admin.
Idee Parfait is a unique business as we operate Internationally and frequently deal with Suppliers & Customers in USA, Europe, New Zealand, South East Asia and Australia.
Within the position your tasks will Include:
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Order entry/Delivery/Invoicing
- Purchasing/ Inventory Control
- Bank reconciliation
- BAS preparation for Australia & NZ Inland Revenue
- General Accounting for New Zealand and Thailand
- Overseas payments
- Wages for staff in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand. (Training for overseas accounting processes will be provided)
- Customer Service
- Communicate with Overseas suppliers, Freight Forwarders, Warehouse personnel and staff
- Sales and marketing support to the Manager
Benefits and perks
- Generous, above award pay
- Tingalpa location: FREE onsite parking
- Small organisation: staff are valued, evident from long tenure
- Flexible working hours
Skills and experience
- Experience essential in QuickBooks Online and desirable in Reckon.
- Bookkeeping experience required, including BAS lodgement
- Strong Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritise tasks, use your initiative and work without supervision
- Good communicator, organised and systemised
- Some understanding of the Thai language would be beneficial, but not critical.
Applications for this position will close 01/12/2019
Please note - Only applications with coverletters will be considered for the advertised position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience completing Business Activity Statements (BAS)?