Event Installer & Driver - Event Hire Industry
Advertiser: Innovative HiringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Gold Coast
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Innovative Hiring is one of The Gold Coast's premium event hire companies servicing some of the city's major Events, Parties and Weddings. Offering innovative and unique products combined with an exceptional level of quality and service Innovative Hiring are at the forefront of the Australian Events Industry.
We are in need of keen individuals to join our crew and assist with the set up and pack down of some incredible events. We are currently seeking MR or Higher Licensed Drivers to become a part of our Operational Team working both onsite, in vehicle and in the warehouse.
Responsibilities of the Role;
- Work both individually or as part of a team over varying events,
- Drive various vehicles; vans, utes and small trucks through South East Queensland.
- Assist in loading and unloading event related equipment for our systemised warehouse
- Liaise with clients and staff onsite,
- Set up and pack down equipment in many different locations; venues, marquees and homes.
Requirements of the Role;
- Need to be physically fit, with a positive attitude and a team player,
- MUST hold a current MR driving licence,
- Able to get to and from work, Gold Coast, Moledinar location,
- Be available weekends and for occasional night shifts,
- Able to live and work in Australia
Innovative Hiring is offering casual positions with Full or Part time hours, and flexible shifts available. The events industry is face paced and ever changing - we require little experience as we like to think our job is pretty easy going, all training provided on the job - any experience is a bonus!
Our pay rates are competitive and vary based on experience, we offer the opportunity to progress into management-based roles for the right candidate. Innovative Hiring is a 24/7 business assisting with all aspects of the events industry so weekend work and some night work will be required.
Check out our website to see a little more about what we do at www.innovativehiring.com.au and if you like what you see apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?