Medical Receptionist and Administrative Assistant
Advertiser: Alliance RehabilitationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Alliance Rehabilitation is a specialised allied health service supporting people with rehabilitation and disability care across North Queensland.
Alliance Rehabilitation is seeking an experienced medical receptionist with demonstrated knowledge of and exposure to health and/or disability services. This is a full time role.
The ideal candidate should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. Strong organisational skills and the willingness to jump into any task at hand will also contribute to your success in this role.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Scheduling appointments
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Attending to phone enquiries and directing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, take minutes, manage participant information and scheduling.
- Greet and assist participants
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of the heath professional team and participants in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience
Essential Requirements of the Role
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current federal police check
- Positive notice (working with children check), Queensland Blue Card
- Unrestricted Drivers licence, Provisional or Open
- Experience in a health related role
- Comfort with computer systems including new and changing technology
For more information please contact Jack Szumigaj Office Manager
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?