Warehouse Pick Packer Storeman MerchandiserPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are a distribution company located in Ingleburn providing Supermarket products mainly to IGA's Supermarkets.
Are you self motivated, organized and have great skills to co-ordinate the daily operations of our warehouse?
We are looking for a "hands on" pick packer store man that can manage and has 1 year experience in general warehousing, Applicants that have worked in Supermarkets and have a general knowledge of grocery will be viewed favorably.
The role will be responsible for:
Ensuring orders are picked and packed accurately by yourself, so they can be delivered by our merchandisers to the stores.
• Ensuring incoming and outgoing stock is accounted for and warehoused, according to our procedures.
• Working closely with other team members ensuring stock goes out on time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Picking and packing orders,
- Receiving stock,
- Dispatching stock,
- Upkeep of the warehouse.
This position requires a trustworthy, highly committed and enthusiastic person with great hands on warehouse experience.
Training on the job provided, only apply if you are looking for full time and long term employment.
Come join our team.
Preference to applicants living near Ingleburn.
Immediate Start for the right person.
Interviewing NOW. Please email all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: NSW Warehouse
- How many years' experience do you have as a merchandiser?
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?