Drug and Alcohol Collector - Casual - BROKEN HILL, NSW, 2880
Advertiser: DASAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Far West & North Central NSW
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Pathology
Drug and Alcohol Collector -
BROKEN HILL, NSW and Surrounds
Drug and Alcohol Solutions Australia (DASA) is seeking a casual for on site and workplace drug and alcohol specimen collection.
Join a fast growing company where you will become a valued part of our organisation.
This position would ideally suit applicants who are organised, have attention to detail, ability to work with a variety of people, and seeking flexible work hours.
The successful applicant would be required to obtain the current unit of competence HLTPAT005 Collect Pathology Specimens other than Blood (or equivalent) within a short period of commencement.
We are looking for applicants with:
- Positive attitude and high level of customer service
- Ability to follow instructions and written procedures
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Reliability, punctuality and be well groomed.
- Current drivers' license and own vehicle
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Reliable phone and internet access
- Willingness to do on-call and out of hours work
- Occasional intrastate travel required (travel allowance and reasonable expenses payable).
Please forward a Cover Letter detailing your current location and availability for work together with your resume to email@example.com. We will only contact candidates who best fit our criteria.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have customer service experience?