BOOKKEEPER 3 DAYS PER WEEKPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
Naismith Truck Movers delivers new and used trucks, buses and commercial vehicles throughout Australia by driver delivery. An opportunity has opened for a part-time bookkeeper to join our fun and friendly team on a permanent part-time basis. This busy work environment requires you to bring your flair for multi-tasking and your excellent verbal and written communication skills to this varied role.
To be successful in this role, you will need more than five years’ experience in a similar position.
Your role will include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly invoicing and debtor control
- Weekly wages for a staff of up to 25 casual and 7 permanent staff
- Bank reconciliations for 3 companies
- BAS and IAS
- Superannuation, workcover and all payroll related tasks
- Management of up to 25 company credit cards
- Fuel receipt/statement reconciliation
- General administrative duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- MYOB Experience essential
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Relevant qualifications in accounting and/or finance
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping, administrative and accounting principles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident self-starter
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- Do you have experience completing Business Activity Statements (BAS)?