Advertiser: Glasshouse Christian CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
Glasshouse Christian College is seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant for its Secondary Learning Enhancement Department. The position is for five days per week during term time and the hours are 8am to 3:15pm.
The successful applicant will have a minimum Certificate III in Educational Support or equivalent and have experience working in secondary school to support students with learning difficulties and disabilities. Knowledge of effective strategies for teaching literacy and numeracy to small groups of students would be an advantage. Administration, word processing and organisation skills are essential.
Current Education First Aid Certificate is required or must be undertaken within the first three months of employment.
For more information, please read the Job Description on the GCC website: www.glasshouse.qld.edu.au/Employment.
IMPORTANT: All applications must be accompanied by the GCC Non-Teaching Application form or they will not be considered. This form is on the GCC website: www.glasshouse.qld.edu.au/Employment.
Applications close: 3pm Friday 22 November
Position commences: Monday 19 January
Email your application to: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- Have you completed a qualification in education support?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?