Logistics CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
You will be reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, and will be responsible for supporting the logistics and supply chain team in ensuring all outbound freight is planned, controlled, tracked and monitored in a timely manner. You will be the first point of contact for any logistical enquiries. As this will be an evolving role in a successful, growing business, production planning/scheduling experience will also be highly regarded. Other applicable duties as directed by the Plant Manager or Head of Supply Chain
You will also be responsible for inventory control and entering information into SAP.
You must be prepared to undertake any other task autonomously that may be reasonably required from time to time for which you are capable of performing
To be successful in this role you will need:
- SAP experience – Highly desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Previous service experience in relevant field.
- Ability to work in a small team environment and/or independently
- Great multi-tasking & coordination abilities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective communication
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Access
- Strong attention to detail
We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Part of the employment process for the right candidate will mean the passing of a drug and alcohol test and a pre employment medical.
Are you ready to make a change? All you next need to do is click apply.
Ensure you include a cover letter with your resume explaining to us why you think this role is "just for you". Ensure that you provide us with some examples of how you meet the Qualifications/Experience/Skills we require.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a logistics coordinator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience with inventory management?