- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Salary range $71,862 - $78,833 p.a.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government - Federal
The Field Operations Officer assist with the management of field equipment on a whole of program basis:
- undertake purchase of field equipment based on stocktakes and requests
- liaison with suppliers and undertake quote development
- manage field equipment stock levels at Kingston and on stations
- maintain inventories for land, aviation and marine safety and survival equipment;
- maintain inventories for other field equipment kits and caches
- update and maintain field equipment manual
- maintain field equipment inventory management system; and
- provide support to all stakeholders in the management of field equipment.
- Working in conjunction with the Field Support Officer, assist with the day to day responsibility for operation of the Kingston field store; this may include supervision of staff.
- Undertake projects relevant to the AAD’s field support program.
Further information and details of how to apply are available at www.antarctica.gov.au/jobs
Applications must be received by 5pm (AEDT) Tuesday 19 November 2019